To Authors of WLF5 E-Proceedings Papers
How to Submit (Upload) Papers to the ICL-FTP Box
Submission Deadline: 31 July 2020
1. Please save your paper file as [Theme number.Session number]-[Author family name.initial.doc]. The Word Template is available on the WLF5 web page: http://wlf5.iplhq.org/call-for-papers/.
E.g., 1.1-Sassa.K.doc (paper of Theme 1-Session 1)
2. Access “ICL-FTP Box”: http://box.iplhq.org/login.php
3. The general UserName “Proceedings-authors” and Password “wlf5-proceedingsa” should be used to enter the FTP Box – both are the same for all authors.
4. In the following page, click the Theme Folder, Image below is an example for the Theme 1 author
5. Click the Sub-Folders, Image below is a screen shot in case you are a <Theme 1-Session 1.1 Author>
6. Choose your files in your computer for uploading
7. Click the upload button and wait for some time (depends on your file size and the connection speed)
8. Your file name appears in the FTP box when the uploading is completed
9. Finally, click the red button to logout.