WLF5 Open Forum
- WLF5 Open Forum will be organized for ordinary citizens and students free of charge in Kyoto University in 14:00-17:00 on 4 November 2020.
- The forum will be jointly organized by the WLF5 organizing committee and Kyoto University.
- Speakers are from leaders of UNESCO, UNISDR, Kyoto University and ICL who will attend the opening Plenary session day on 3 November 2020.
- Lectures may include “Landslide-induced Tsunami” and “Submarine Landslides” since it will be held one day before the World Tsunami Awareness Day.
- Simultaneous interpretation will be provided for citizens and students.
The detail of speakers and their topics will be decided in the later stage.