Theme 1: Sendai Partnerships and Kyoto 2020 Commitment
- ISDR-ICL Sendai Partnerships and Kyoto 2020 Commitment (invited papers)
- International programme on Landslides (IPL Projects, WCoEs) and ICL networks (invited papers)
- Landslide-induced Tsunamis – ICL (Kyoji Sassa), Call for joint organizers
- Landslides and hazard assessment at UNESCO designated sites – IRDR (Qunli Han), UNESCO (Soichiro Yasukawa) (UNESCO) and ICL (Kyoji Sassa)
- Practical cases contributing to ISDR-ICL Sendai partnerships under process
- CD-Proceeding sessions including “International cooperation in landslide disaster/risk reduction”, “Landslides in Central Area”, “Early Career Landslide Scientists”, and “Three national initiatives proposed by the Japan Landslide Society” will fit the objectives of Theme 1.