Publication of 5th World Landslide Forum
-Thematic issue in Landslides-
- A Thematic issue “ISDR-ICL Sendai Partnerships 2015-2025” will be edited and published in Landslides: Journal of International Consortium on Landslides.
- It will be published in October 2020 and all papers are fee access before and during WLF5 (from 10 October to 10 November 2020).
- All participants and non-participants can download any paper free of charge. All authors of published papers will be invited to orally present it in WLF5 as invited speakers.
- The manuscript will be submitted to Editorial Manager of Landslides
- Submission, evaluation, and publication are exactly same with normal papers of Landslides.
Please follow the instruction of EM
Printed pages: Original papers will be 6-12 pages.
Recent Landslides and Technical Note are less than 6 pages
ICL/IPL/ Kyoto 2020 Commitment Activities* will be one to 6 pages.
Kyoto 2020 Commitment is planned to be formally established during WLF5.
Parties to join the Commitment may be invited to contribute to this category from 2019.
(Landslides Journal is planned to develop from bimonthly journal to monthly journal from 2019 when annual page number will be greater than 1800 pages)
Submission of papers to the thematic issue is from November 1, 2017 to October 1, 2019.
Review period is different for each paper. Some papers may not be included in the thematic issue. Those accepted papers will be published in a later regular issue.
Some papers may be rejected after review. Those papers can be rewritten and contribute to Full color books or re-contribute to Landslides based on the review comment after revision.