Full Color Books for Plenary and Parallel Sessions
All authors of accepted papers for plenary lectures and oral presentation in parallel sessions are invited to have oral presentation. Those papers will be published in the following five volumes under five themes.
- Theme 1/Volume 1: Sendai Partnerships and Kyoto 2020 Commitment
Invited papers from ICL, IPL, the ISDR-ICL Sendai Partnerships 2015-2025, and the planned Kyoto 2020 Commitment. Forum lectures and Review of parallel sessions will be included
- Theme 2/Volume 2: Hazard and vulnerability mapping, vulnerability and risk assessment
- Theme 3/Volume 3: Technologies for monitoring, testing, analyzing, and simulating and early warning
- Theme 4/Volume 4: Landslide Risk Reduction
A: Risk communication, people-centered early warning, land-use planning, other societal landslide disaster risk reduction, B: Protection of cultural/natural heritages, densely populated urban areas and other locations of high societal value, C: Capacity development (policy, strategy, guidelines, teaching tools) and papers presented in student session promoting future generation.
- Theme 5 /Volume 5: Landslide research frontiers (A: Dynamics and risk analysis of submarine and coastal landslides causing tsunami, multi-hazard risk analysis and modelling, B: effect of climate change/swarm of landslides triggered by extreme rainfall/Glacial lake Outburst Flood, C: Prediction and risk assessment of catastrophic megaslides)