- Forum Lectures: 40 minutes/each, in Room A on 3 November 2020.
- Invited lectures by authors of the papers published in the thematic issue of Landslides: 20 minutes/each in Room C-1 on 4 and 6 November 2020.
- Full color book session speakers: 15 minutes /each in Rooms C-1, 2 and F-K.
- CD proceeding session speakers: Left to be the organizers. 6-12 presentations /90 minutes in Rooms C-1 and C- 2, Rooms F, G, H, I J, K and Rooms 501 and 510.
- Speeches in the IGNITE Stage (Speakers’ corner) in SAKURA for 12:00-15:00
A stage, screen, projector with 30 sheets are arranged in SAKURA for speech and talks by participants.
- Lecture and oral speech is limited to one speech / one participant in principle to provide the chance of speech to the greater number of participants. Discussion, talks in round table discussion and speech in IGNITE stage are not included in this limitation, but those active participations are very much requested and encouraged.
- Those who are willing to talk in the IGNITE stage should register as speakers of IGNITE Stage to ICL Secretariat in advance. However, when the stage is empty, anybody can take a stage and talk on his topic related to landslide disaster risk reduction.