CD Proceedings Session
Two types of CD proceedings sessions are planned to be organized in parallel session rooms.
A: The organizing committee will organize some number of parallel sessions for submitted papers which are not in time to publish in the thematic issue of journal and the full color books or new papers after the deadline of submission such as the most updated research and investigation of recent landslides. Later submitted papers will be published in CD proceedings and authors are invited to orally present in sessions with CD proceedings. This session is organized by the coordinator of each theme.
B: Sessions/workshops/symposia/round table discussion will be organized by the proposals from participating groups and entities.
- Sessions proposed by Supporting Programmes, Initiatives and Organizations as well as organizers including the Japan Landslide Society.
- Regional sessions as Adrian-Balkan, Central Asian, North America, Latin America, Africa, Middle-East, South-east Asia, Pacific et al.
- Session for policy makers such as Local municipalities (city and village and local governments, Government agencies and departments)
- NGO and other local communities including community leaders in landslide prone areas.
- Sessions proposed by partners of Sendai Partnerships 2015-2025 and proposed by planned parties of the Kyoto 2020 Commitment
To distribute CD proceedings at WLF5, ICL secretariat must receive all materials from the session organizers to print by 31 July 2020.