Schedule of 5th World Landslide Forum and Programme
- 2018 ICL-IPL Conference in Kyoto, Japan for Planning for the Fifth World Landslides Forum (WLF5) and the Kyoto 2020 Commitment (KC2020) on 1-4 December 2018. For detailed information: http://icl.iplhq.org/
- Editorial Manager for WLF5 will accept papers of full color books from 1st April 2019. The procedure of submission and reviews are the same as the Journal “Landslides”.
- Preliminary registration by authors, participants, exhibitors and sponsors will be accepted on the webpage of WLF5 from 1st January 2019. A detailed and early Information from WLF5 secretariat/ coordinators of selected themes will be sent to those preliminary registered persons.
- Coordinators of Theme 1-Theme 7, at present, are calling for a number of invited speakers who are able to write acceptable papers and orally present in the WLF5.
- Theme 8 is planned to accept full color book sessions for specific topics proposed by active groups/ societies/organizations. Proposals should include the list of invited speakers. The proposal submission will be open until 31 March 2019. This theme will be coordinated by wlf5 Secretarywlf5firstname.lastname@example.org
Objectives and Benefits of Preliminary Registration
- The information of the themes selected by the Preliminary Registered Speakers (PRS) and a tentative title is useful for the theme coordinators as well as WLF5 secretariat.
- There is no abstract submission stage in WLF5 such as the one used in WLF4. Theme coordinators / WLF5 secretariat will communicate with PRS on his/her presentation content.
- All latest and detailed information of WLF5 will be sent to PRS directly.
- PRS from developing countries who need financial support to participate the WLF5 are notified to the WLF5 secretariat in the fund sharing.
- The forum registration fee for the Preliminary Registered Speakers (PRS) will be reduced by 1,000 JPY from the formal registration fee.
- Exhibition and Sponsoring may have various options and may need customized request.
WLF5 secretary will consult with the Preliminary Registered Exhibitors/Sponsors (PRES) regarding the details.
Programme and Room Allocation of 5th World Landslide Forum